DIY 3D Stainless Steel Metal Puzzle Laser Cut Puzzle Model. There are various 3D construction series classified into buildings, monuments, objects, and vehicles. Players could assemble your own 3D model kits. These detailed DIY models start with some steel sheets. Use the easy-to-follow instructions included, try to pop up and bend the tabs, and connect them at the attachment points! 3D Metal works model made by super-fine laser cutting, It perfectly displays famous buildings, vehicles, and architectures. Players needed to be patient and being careful since some of the components are tiny. It will be amazing when looking at the finished product.
The de Havilland DH.82 Tiger Moth is a 1930s biplane designed by Geoffrey de Havilland and built by the de Havilland Aircraft Company. It was operated by the Royal Air Force and many other operators as a primary trainer aircraft. It is a very easy plane to fly with a stall speed of only 25 knots. However, it has no electrical system and must be started by hand.
- Fun DIY physical toy
- Adorable 3D Metal construction
- Detail minded
- No glue required
- Wonderful DIY experience
- One Step by step manual
- Warning: Small parts should be kept away from children under 3 years old.Be careful of the sharp parts!
- Note: Not suitable for children under 14 years. For use under adult supervision
- Packing Size: 0.1 x 11.8 x 17 cm
- Materials: Stainless Steel, Copper
1x Tiger Moth