Educational Solar Kit. Build your own solar kit and have fun under the Sunlight! Mini solar building kit teaches children the benefits of solar energy while they create a toy that is both fun to play and requires absolutely no batteries. This is an excellent beginner building kit designed to teach how solar power is used to drive a small motor. The Solar Rollercoaster comes in just a few easy-to-assemble pieces. Once assembled, simply place the solar panel in sunlight and the Rollercoaster will go to work, sending the balls around and around on the track...just like the classic Penguin Race toy! A fun way for children to learn about eco-friendly energy sources. For best results use outside in direct sunlight!
- A fun and educational introduction to the power of solar energy.
- Solar Kit sends balls up a lift then down a chute for as long the sun shines!
- Building these projects teach kids the benefits of solar energy while having fun.
- Also ideal for allowing kids to express their interest in science.
- Packing size: 22.8 x 18.2 x 7.1 cm
- Materials: Plastic & Solar Building materials
1x Solar Spacerail