Science Kit for Chemical DIY Experiment
An experiment is a scientific procedure that is performed to test a theory or prove a fact. Chemistry experiments are conducted in order to examine the characteristics of certain substances and to find out what kinds of new chemical reactions can occur in connection with such substances.
- Slime experiment. Make a batch of gooey slime!
- Bouncy ball experiment. You would never guess you can make a bouncy ball out of these materials!
- Dilatancy experiment. Learn about a mysterious property called dilatancy that some liquids have!
- Cheese experiment. Use milk to make your own cheese!
- Neutralization experiment. Make bubby foam.
- Packing size: 20.5 x 15.5 x 6 cm
- Materials: Plastic & Experimental materials
1x Science Kit for Chemical DIY Experiment