DIY 3D Stainless Steel Metal Puzzle Laser Cut Puzzle Model. There are various 3D construction series classified into buildings, monuments, objects, and vehicles. Players could assemble your own 3D model kits. These detailed DIY models start with some steel sheets. Use the easy-to-follow instructions included, try to pop up and bend the tabs, and connect them at the attachment points! 3D Metal works model made by super-fine laser cutting, It perfectly displays famous buildings, vehicles, and architectures. Players needed to be patient and being careful since some of the components are tiny. It will be amazing when looking at the finished product.
The Mitsubishi A6M "Zero" is a long-range fighter aircraft, designed by Jiro Horikoshi, and manufactured by Mitsubishi Aircraft Company, a part of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, and operated by the Imperial Japanese Navy from 1940 to 1945. There is a variant called Nakajima A6M2-N.
- Fun DIY physical toy
- Adorable 3D Metal construction
- Detail minded
- No glue required
- Wonderful DIY experience
- One Step by step manual
- Warning: Small parts should be kept away from children under 3 years old.Be careful of the sharp parts!
- Note: Not suitable for children under 14 years. For use under adult supervision
- Packing Size: 0.1 x 11.8 x 17 cm
- Materials: Stainless Steel, Copper
1x A6M "Zero"